Welcome to Our Company
Nutritional ingredients include yeast extract powder and collagen peptide. These are a made from yeast, usually Saccharomyces cerevisiae. They are used in a variety of food goods as a spice and flavour enhancer. By subjecting yeast cells to heat and enzymes in order to demolish the cell walls and liberate the contents, which include proteins, vitamins, and minerals, yeast extract is created. Collagen, the most prevalent protein in human bodies, is the source of collagen peptides, which are short chains of amino acids. Our connective tissues, such as our skin, bones, tendons, ligaments, and cartilage, all depend on nutritional ingredients.
Applications of Nutritional Ingredients:
1. General Health and Well-being: Nutritional ingredients, such as vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and essential fatty acids, are essential for overall health and well-being. They support various bodily functions, including metabolism, immune function, and tissue repair.
2. Dietary Supplements: Many nutritional ingredients are consumed in the form of dietary supplements to fill gaps in the diet and ensure adequate nutrient intake. These supplements can target specific deficiencies or support particular health goals, such as bone health, heart health, or immune support.
3. Sports Nutrition: Athletes and physically active individuals often use nutritional ingredients to enhance performance, support muscle recovery, and maintain energy levels. Popular ingredients in sports nutrition include protein powders, creatine, and branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs).
4. Weight Management: Nutritional ingredients like fiber, protein, and certain herbal extracts can aid in weight management by promoting satiety, increasing metabolism, and reducing appetite.
5. Brain Health and Cognitive Function: Certain nutrients, such as omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, and B vitamins, have been associated with improved brain health and cognitive function. They may help support memory, concentration, and overall mental well-being.
6. Heart Health: Nutritional ingredients like omega-3 fatty acids, soluble fiber, and plant sterols have been shown to benefit cardiovascular health by reducing cholesterol levels, supporting blood vessel health, and lowering blood pressure.
7. Digestive Health: Probiotics, prebiotics, and dietary fiber are essential for maintaining a healthy gut microbiome, supporting digestion, and preventing gastrointestinal issues.
8. Bone Health: Nutrients like calcium, vitamin D, and vitamin K are vital for maintaining strong and healthy bones, reducing the risk of osteoporosis and fractures.
9. Skin Health: Nutritional ingredients such as antioxidants (e.g., vitamins C and E), collagen, and biotin are often used to promote healthy skin, reduce signs of aging, and support hair and nail health.
10. Immune Support: Certain vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients, such as vitamin C, zinc, and elderberry extract, are known for their immune-boosting properties, helping the body defend against infections and illnesses.
11. Prenatal Nutrition: Pregnant women may take prenatal vitamins containing essential nutrients like folic acid, iron, and calcium to support fetal development and maternal health.
12. Joint and Bone Support: Glucosamine, chondroitin, and other nutritional ingredients are commonly used to alleviate joint pain and support joint health in conditions like osteoarthritis.
13. Antioxidant Support: Antioxidants like vitamins C and E, selenium, and certain polyphenols help protect the body from oxidative stress and reduce the risk of chronic diseases.